TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Address Casa Brisa,Loma Parra, Sedella, 29715, Espana
mob UK 0044 7866
289243 or Spain 0034 7110 81056
email email@example.com (preferred method of contact)
in (there is no cost to logging in)
a) Basic (Email, Password/memorable word Handle) Need to respond to email within 24 hours to keep basic updating facilities.
b) Upgrade at no cost (address and phone number) This allows you to add more in your own village area
*All information entered during login process is kept private and will only used by Lompit.Net to verify your details and if we need to contact you regarding your contributions.
Become an Editor
The system will ask you if you want to become an editor for your area, if no one else has taken on that role.
As an editor
You collect and advertising fees, you decide how much and keep all the fees for a basic one-line advertisement and you keep 80% for enhanced advertisements. (You will be responsible for invoicing and forwarding monies due to Lompit.net,20%. Lompit.net will produce an invoice made out to you on a monthly basis) See website for enhanced costs which may vary over time.
1. You alone can add businesses and attractions in your area.
2. You are responsible for all content entered “under your village”
a. You will be sent an email every time someone enters content in your area.
b. You will have the ability to confirm, events, clubs and news as being accurate.
c. You will be responsible for deleting any content that you believe is illegal in the country of your village, indecent (Not suitable for children)
d. You will know the email addresses of all contributors, which must be kept secret and only used to contact them regarding their contributions. i.e. For clarification, obscene content etc.
3. Persistent offenders can be stopped from adding content by reporting them to Lompit.net.
4. You will have access to an editor’s priority email to lompit.net.
5. You alone will be able to update official notices, from the authorities.
Operations of LOmpit.net Menus
Used to move around the Lompit system, Login/Logout.
Terms and conditions, login/logout and change village when on the Events system
in village/area selected)
Functions from this vary from area to area hopefully they are self-explanatory
in village/area selected)
Only on the events area, where you can add information regarding the area you have chosen (login required)
PB (only in Moor area)
Available only re Hatherleigh Moor area, for login and if logged in documents
pdfs of documents relevant to the area you are viewing
Which “area” in system you last visited system, so it returns you there next time. (Village, post code) similar if you have visited local area, all other cookies cleared when your browser is closed, this is held until you change it or cleared (from the GO! Menu) No other information is held by LOmpit.net.
As above plus email (not available to others unless you take on responsibility for a Village) and memorable word which is held against all content entered. The email and memorable word is kept to save for future use to save the user from re-entering them and to allow them to change/delete the content entered.
All images uploaded will be vetted before they are available to be viewed by others.
All content is sent to LOmpit.net for vetting and will be taken down if against their values and you will be informed. In extreme cases you will be blocked from using the site.
As for Logged in
List Events area
Anyone can create a village/area once they have logged in and verified their email address.
To change your details, please access the administration area menu from the More! And GO! Menus.
News (available to all)
All news items must be reports of what actually happened (factual), the use of generalisations should be kept to a minimum. All quotes used must be in context and attributed to the speaker.
Events. (available to all)
If an event is cancelled the event cannot be deleted but can be changed to say it is cancelled/postponed.
comments and picture reports (available to all upgraded accounts)
Adding debates and to debates, clubs, attractions, notices (only available to upgraded accounts, and only in your area)
Only available to people living in the village, opinions are encouraged about the issues raised. This is not
LOMPIT.NET is a location based site to enable tourists and locals can to see what events are going on, and get information about the Local Area they are in or wish to travel to.
The LOCAL AREA part of LOMPIT.NET is a location based area so tourists and locals can see what events are going on, and get information about the Local Area and leave reviews via the forum facility they are in after they log in.
1. We reserve the right to withdraw any content without giving any reason.
2. If you have paid for your listing and WE disagree with the content we will give you the reason and withdraw the content, and reimburse you.
3. If content is of an illegal nature and appears on the site, the content will be removed from the site and reported to the appropriate authorities.
4. All copy entered should be relevant to the area or its residents.
5. No copy will be accepted that is derogatory to any individual will be removed.
6. General points and opinions are encouraged, use the site sensibly and get your views across.
7. Everyone is encouraged to use this site to put their views across on local matters.
8. LOMPIT.NET site is a EU based orientated Site at the moment, tomorrow the WORLD!
9. All information is deleted when it is not relevant, i.e. all events information is deleted after the event.
11. All information can be deleted by the originator of the information and by LOmpit.net. except events which can be altered if they are cancelled.
12. This is a location based site and needs local contributions.
13. All images WILL be approved before they will appear on the site unless the user has upgraded.
14. All content entered can be removed from the system via the Amend/Delete options from the add (screens), by using the name/phrase used when adding the content.
15. LOMPIT.NET will on occasions send communications to any of addresses(email, phone or address) entered and expect a reply by email within a 4 week period, otherwise the user will
Terms and conditions
Welcome to LOmpit!
Act Local! Think Global!
LOmpit builds technologies and services, developed by LOmpit.ne, that enable local communities to connect with each other, build communities and grow businesses. These Terms govern your use of LOmpit features, except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply. These Products are provided to you by LOmpit.
We don't charge you to use LOmpit or the other products and services covered by these Terms. Instead, businesses and organisations pay us to show you ads for their products and services. By using LOmpit, you agree that we can show you ads that are local to your searched area/s.
We don't hold any personnel details except email if you make contributions to the site. If you login all details entered will be stored and used to contact you if required So please make sure you keep your email password etc. safe.
We (Admin@LOmpit.net) will occasionally send you an email details of an item entered always reply to this email within 48 hours, if not done your contributions may be removed.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community site under LOmpit umbrella, and bring the world closer together. To help advance this mission, we provide the products and services described below to you:
All information entered is free and available to all who access the system.
We help you to enter content for your local area and access information based on postal code and/or village.
You are invited to login and create a platform for your local area, which allows the posting of events, jobs, local attraction and a chance for local businesses to promote themselves, (giving you a fee)
There are many ways to express your views on your local area on LOmpit and to communicate it with friends, family and others about what matters to you for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos and stories across the LOmpit Products that you use, sending messages to a friend or several people, creating events or groups, or adding content to your profile.
Help you discover content, products and services that may interest you:
We show you ads, offers and other sponsored content to help you discover content, products and services that are offered by the many businesses and organisations that use LOmpit and other LOmpit Products. Section 2 below explains this in more detail.
Combat harmful conduct, and protect and support our community:
All content entered on LOmpit.net will be viewed for harmful conduct towards others and situations where we may be able to help support or protect our community. If we learn of content or conduct like this, we will take appropriate action for example, offering help, removing content, blocking access to certain features, disabling an account or contacting law enforcement. We share data with other LOmpit Companies when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products.
Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone:
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research to develop, test and improve our Products. This includes analysing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Products, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features. Our Data Policy explains how we use data to support this research for the purposes of developing and improving our services.
Provide consistent and seamless experiences across the LOmpit Company Products:
Our Products help you find and connect with groups, businesses, organisations and others on a geographical basis. We design our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless across the different LOmpit Company Products that you use.
Enable global access to our services:
This infrastructure may be operated and controlled by LOmpit.
Our services are funded through the advertisements produced on our site.
All the content of LOmpit is open and free to all to view. So if you want to keep something secret do not post it on ListEvent.
We don't sell or give your personal data to any third party.
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission.
When people contribute to LOmpit you must:
*Use a genuine Email (this is not displayed on the site) options allow you to add an email if you wish it to be connected to an item added.
When Logging in you must
* use the same name that you use in everyday life;
* provide accurate information about yourself; including your address and phone number/s.
* create only one account (your own) and
Content uploaded to LOmpit is available to everyone on the internet if they connect to LOmpit.net.
You are personally responsible for all data uploaded, and your details may be passed to the appropriate authority. If a recipient of an offence, actual or imagined can refer their claim to LOmpit. If necessary LOmpit will pass them on to an appropriate authority.
If content is uploaded that breaches our terms and conditions we hold the right to block you from adding any further information.
1. You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
* That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
* That infringes or breaches someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
2. You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
We can remove or block content that is in breach of these provisions.
If we remove content that you have shared for breach of our Community Standards, we'll let you know and explain any options that you have to request another review, unless you seriously or repeatedly breach these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe breaches your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
3. The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services,
1. Permission to use content that you create and share: Some content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws for which you are potentially liable.
Specifically, when you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on LOmpit, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other LOmpit Products you use. This licence will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. Learn more about how to delete your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
When you delete content it is deleted from the system so no longer available.
* your content has been used by others in accordance with this licence and they have not deleted it (in which case, this licence will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
* Where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
* investigate or identify illegal activity or breaches of our Terms and Policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
* comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
* comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, this licence will continue until the content has been fully deleted.
3. Permission to update software that you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
4. Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to content that you create or share on LOmpit), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source licence) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only make changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
We will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless the changes are required by law. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be part of the LOmpit community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account suspension or termination
We want LOmpit to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
Where we take such action, we'll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us if you think that we have disabled your account by mistake.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: 3.3.1, 4.2-4.5.
3. Limits on liability
Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence, or to affect your statutory rights.
We will exercise professional diligence in providing our Products and services to you and in keeping a safe, secure and error-free environment. Provided that we have acted with professional diligence, we do not accept responsibility for losses not caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our acts; losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into these Terms; and events beyond our reasonable control.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
If you are a consumer and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action or dispute that you have against us, which arises out of or relates to these Terms or the LOmpit Products ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent court in the Republic of Ireland and that Irish law will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
1. These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and LOmpit Ireland Limited regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
2. Some of the Products that we offer are also governed by supplemental Terms. If you use any of these Products, you will be provided with an opportunity to agree to supplemental terms that will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, developing apps, managing a group or Page for your business, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our Commercial Terms. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with our Music Guidelines. To the extent that any supplemental Terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental Terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
3. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
5. You may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialised. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialised.
6. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name that you use in everyday life). We will inform you in advance if we have to do this and explain why.
8. We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
5. Other Terms and Policies that may apply to you
* Community Standards: These guidelines outline our standards regarding the content that you post to LOmpit and your activity on LOmpit and other LOmpit Products.
* Advertising Policies: These Policies specify what types of ad content are allowed by partners who advertise across the LOmpit Products.
* Self-Serve Ad Terms: These Terms apply when you use self-serve advertising interfaces to create, submit or deliver advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content.
* Pages, Groups and Events Policy: These guidelines apply if you create or administer a LOmpit Page, group or event, or if you use LOmpit to communicate or administer a promotion.
* LOmpit Platform Policy: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply to your use of our platform (for example, for developers or operators of a platform application or website or if you use social plugins).
* Community Payment Terms: These Terms apply to payments made on or through LOmpit.
* Commerce Policies: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply when you offer products and services for sale on LOmpit.
* LOmpit Brand Resources: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply to the use of LOmpit trademarks, logos and screenshots.
Software Rights belongs to Lompit.net.
To the extent authorized by law, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LOmpit.net and/or LOmpit.net’s Client, their
employees, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages,
and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of (a) your violation
of these terms and/or (b) your use of any of the System.
Use of the System does not give You ownership of any intellectual property right in the System or the content
accessed through the System. These terms do not grant You the right to use any branding or logos of LOmpit.net
unless specifically authorized in writing by LOmpit.net.
LOmpit.net is provides the System on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Accordingly, LOmpit.net does not provide any
express warranties or representations and, to the extent allowed by law, disclaims any and all implied warranties
and representation, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
title, accuracy of data and non-infringement. LOmpit.net does not guarantee that the System will function without
interruption or errors in functioning. In particular, the operation of the System may be interrupted due to
maintenance, updates or system or network failures. LOMPIT.NET DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES
CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. LOMPIT.NET ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR
ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE SYSTEM DUE TO
INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF
THE INTERNET NETWORK AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Your use of the System is at your sole risk. LOmpit.net is not liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of products,
use, data or other intangible losses even if LOmpit.net has been advised of the possibilities of those damages, resulting
from your use or inability to use the System.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If
these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you and you
may have additional rights.
These terms are in effect until terminated and may be terminated by LOmpit.net at any time. In the event of
termination, the disclaimers, indemnification and limitation of liabilities set forth herein will survive such
termination. LOmpit.net reserves the right, in addition to our other rights, to discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the
your ability to access, visit and/or use the System or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, with or without
These terms control the relationship between You and LOmpit.net regarding access to the System. These terms do
not create any third party benefic beneficiary rights